Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Semester, New Love


I just started my semester. To my surprise my favorite classes are the two I feared the most when I registered for them. These classes are Bio-Chem 285 (the status on this may change), and Anatomy 220 (the status on this is unchangeable, my professor is that good!).
There is so much information, and I just know I'm going to be living in the library for the next four months but I think it will be so worth it...I'm tempted to look into pre-med.
My next favorite class is probably my Volleyball coaching one since my teacher is none other than the Women's Volleyball coach! I'm pretty stoked on that and for when the class moves onto the court.

The Human body is incredible and I am so excited that I get to learn about it and, gain a greater appreciation for Heavenly Father's creations.


So...I"m putting my heart and souls into this. I have a good feeling though that this is what I'm supposed to be doing. English and Culinary school can wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment