Thursday, January 27, 2011

Look what I found!

(This would be my oh cool, look how excited I am about what I just found face)

I was looking through some older documents in my word files and found this paragraph from ages ago...and I'm talking like pre-high school. I'd been looking for it and finally I found it on one of my older flash drives.

Maybe I will finish it someday but for now here's what i got:

Years mean nothing when a day can steal a future. Goals, logs, deadlines, even dreams fall faster then they build. 3 seconds to be exact. That was how long it took to lose mine. My part of town was a little different than others. It was still in New York, and right outside of the city but its was right next to a bay so smelling the water wasn't strange at all. Summer days were always cooler with the bay breeze shooting its salty-fresh smell our way of town. Misses Beasley lived two doors down from mine, and walking by her house was like walking over a rickety old bridge, that felt like it was going to fall apart if you took another step. She lived alone, and everything about her was old, dilapidated and stale.






No comments:

Post a Comment