Thursday, January 27, 2011

31 A Picture of Yourself with 15 facts



1. My favorite color is green.
2. I was born in the Philippines.
3. I struggle behind the steering wheel.
4. I like routines and consistency.
5. I never measure when I cook. NEVER...which is why my baking is questionable.
6. I rely way too much on my magic 8 ball for the answers to my questions.
7. I have two brothers. But I only know one of them. He's kinda my best friend.
8. I have 10 moles on my face.
9. William Blake is my literary idol.
10. I keep my book bag on while I take an exam. (Its a security issue).
11. My nails are always painted. Well, 95% of the time.
12. I work in a bookstore as a cashier. I like making people who come through my line smile.
13. I have a deep passion for cheeseburgers with sweet potato fries and onion rings.
14. I can't function in a messy kitchen.
15. The best way to make me laugh is through a knock-knock joke.

1 comment: