Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 18 A Picture of your biggest insecurity

Okay these are going to take some explaining... I'm probably not the most graceful person when it comes to jumping....and that's an understatement to say the least. An experience this past weekend has only validated my belief in that statement...and since I don't have any pictures of that evening--thank goodness!--these will have to vouch for my very limited and often very awkward jumping abilities. Oh, and I have no idea why the pictures kind of look like its snowing.




I think my favorite interpretation of this one is...."oh Nik its like you're going to the bathroom..."
Don't ask me why I'm pulling an Ameila Airhart....It just happened.
I had to add this picture. Whenever I overeat, I get REALLY bad food babies. thats another insecurity of mine. And no, I am not pushing out. Its that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment